Workshop: Recruiting for Support Workers
What others have said!
- "Relaxed format, easy to understand."
- "A very good book!"
- "Personalised the process."
- "As a parent this is very useful information."
- "I liked the new ideas and information for me to look up."
How, where and what to do
For people with disabilities and/or their families or Key Workers who self-direct their support.
- Develop an understanding about advertising principles.
- Build and boost confidence with writing and placing job adverts.
- Receive extensive information on current advertising.
- Understanding job seeker market.
- What is job advertising?
- How do we attract potential workers?
- How to write attractive job adverts.
- Where and how to place adverts & the potential costs.
- Hints and tips around job advertising.
- Small group that allows for interactive two-way conversation.
- Booklet containing detailed recruitment information including job advert examples.
- Morning tea provided.
- Free on-site and street parking.
Please call You Select Recruitment on (07) 3142 2016 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.